Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life photo archive

Every now and then, Google will feature links to pictures from the Life archive on their homepage - actually today is one of those days. I haven't had the time to really look through them until tonight. I decided to follow the link for Major League Baseball, my favorite sport to follow. I ended up finding some old pictures of Warren Spahn, Roger Maris, Jackie Robinson, Willie Mays and one of my favorites (even though a Yankee) Mickey Mantle. I have an appreciation for baseball and it's history - it's also my favorite sport to follow and collect memorabilia from.

I love to read about history, look at history and learn about history. If you have the time, take a look at some of the photos in the Life archive on Google. There are a ton of photos and here's how to image search them: Put your search term, followed by source:life (ex. mickey mantle source:life). Enjoy!

No comments: